This information is of interest to the User who visits the website https://desarrollodocente.org, so we advise you to read the following Terms and Conditions of Use carefully, which are intended to regulate the existing legal relationship between the User and the Organization of Ibero-American States for Education, Science and Culture (hereinafter, OEI), since the use of this website implies the acceptance of such conditions by of the User. These Terms and Conditions of Use regulate the access, navigation and use of the web located at https://desarrollodocente.org (hereinafter, the website).
This website and its services are managed by OEI, providing the users of the website with access to content and services related to our activity, and our collaborators. These contents include information, images, blogs, photos, videos, texts, forums and similar contents (hereinafter SERVICES). The use of the website, regardless of the form used to access said website, implies the conclusion of a contract that the User celebrates with OEI.
FIRST.- Information regarding the ownership of the website. The administrator of the website is the Organization of Ibero-American States for Education, Science and Culture, with NIF G-28212488 and address at Calle Bravo Murillo, 38; 28015, Madrid, Spain.
If the User wishes to contact OEI, he/she has the following means:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 915 944 382
- Address: Calle Bravo Murillo 38, 28015 Madrid, Spain
SECOND.- Purpose and scope of application. These conditions of use regulate access to the services offered by OEI through its website, as well as its use by the User. Access to certain content and services may be subject to certain specific conditions, which would replace or complete these conditions of use. In case of contradiction, the terms of the particular conditions prevail over the general conditions.
THIRD.- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use. The use of the website by the User, derives your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Use.
These terms may be modified in the future, which is why users who are registered at the time, will receive notifications alerting about these changes by email.
In order for the User to know when the latest modifications have come into force, the date of entry into force of the same will be inserted in the lower part of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
In turn, the User will be responsible for the veracity, accuracy and completeness of the information you provide, as well as for updating it to reality. In the event that such information is incorrect, misleading or constitutes a breach of this contract, or damages legitimate rights or interests of third parties, OEI neither endorses nor is responsible for said harmful content or its use.
In this case, you will be subject to the provisions of the clause related to content control. In the event that the User decides to disclose personal information to third parties, or to the general public, he will do so at his own risk, not being responsible for OEI.
- Store, transmit or facilitate, through our website or in connection with it, any threatening, harassing, derogatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, illicit or harmful content of legitimate rights of third parties, or use the website for such purposes. Also with regard to those contents from which criminal or civil liability may arise, foment criminal behavior or favor the performance of illegal activities, or use the website for such purposes.
- The use of malicious programs or codes or other computer codes, files or programs that are harmful, invasive or intended to damage the operation or control of hardware, software or equipment.
- The publication of commercial communications, of any kind, unauthorized.
- The publication of information not included in public records relating to companies without proper authorization.
- The impersonation of the identity of another User or entity, falsely state or imply that the OEI website supports any declaration or registration that the User makes without authorization.
- Interfere or interrupt the operation of the website or its servers or networks. Likewise, the restriction or impediment of the use of the OEI website to any person will also be prohibited.
- Access to the website through different means, or unauthorized, to those assigned by OEI.
- Modification, adaptation, translation, decompilation or disassembly of the OEI website, as well as exploiting it in some way, for commercial purposes. It will also be prohibited to frame or replicate part of the website without the authorization of OEI.
- Delete reservations of rights, trademark or any note on intellectual property rights.
- Finally, the use of robots, web search engines or applications to recover, index, data mining, scrape or the reproduction or evasion of the navigation structure or presentation of the OEI web page without authorization, except those engines of search used by individuals usually in the internet data traffic.
In short, the user must respect the applicable legislation, morals and good customs, public order and these conditions of use.
SIXTH.- Registration on the website. In order for Users to contribute content to the website, registration on the website is necessary. Likewise, registration will be necessary if the User wants OEI to communicate content directly through newsletters.
OEI reserves the right to refuse or demand the modification of the User name, password or other information provided for such registration. The website will not be responsible for the uses to which both the User name and the password that the User has chosen are destined.
SEVENTH.- Contents generated by Users. The website allows the User to provide information and materials in the form of images, blogs, photos, videos or texts, as well as as a link to repository platforms of the same, of which, the User will be the owner of all rights that may fall on them, without prejudice to the granting of a license granted to OEI, worldwide and free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, without additional consideration to the User or third parties, for:
- Reproduce, distribute, transmit, represent, exhibit, disseminate and communicate or make available to the public the work derived from the submission.
- Exercise all rights of trademark, advertising and other intellectual property rights related to the sending of the User.
- Use the User's name, photograph, portrait, image, voice or biographical information provided by the User to send communications of interest for the contractual relationship that is taking place between the User and OEI.
In the event that the User does not wish to assign these rights, he/she should refrain from sending to OEI or the website any submission or content.
EIGHTH.- Responsibility for the content of the website. The User declares and guarantees that they are legally authorized and qualified to sign this contract, which is the sole owner or is duly authorized to exploit the rights over the texts, images or videos that it sends or links to the website, which has obtained the consent or authorization of any identifiable person (or their parents/guardians in the case of minors or incapacitated persons) appearing in said materials, that said contents do not violate any right or legitimate interest of third party, that the shipment that is made is not subject to confidentiality clauses, as well as compliance with all regulations applicable to said shipment.
The opinions expressed in the texts or in the comments sent to the entries regarding the materials contributed by the Users, do not necessarily have to reflect the opinion of OEI. Likewise, the information on the website will be considered merely informative, not in any case substituting a specific and specialized advice.
External links that may appear on the website lead to sites managed by third parties, which is why OEI will not be responsible for the contents or status of said third party sites.
NINTH.- Control of contents. The website may control or evaluate shipments at any time, without prior notice, before or after appear on the website, verifying if the User has effectively obtained all the necessary rights and authorizations.
In such work, the website may require the cooperation of the User, and in the case that it is perceived wrongfulness, defamation or injury to rights or interests of third parties, or the contradiction with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website, by any User, this circumstance may be made known to OEI through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User must give proof of this situation in his communication to OEI, so that, once the email is received, OEI undertakes to examine the alleged irregularity of the content and take the appropriate measures, and may require more information from those involved.
TENTH.- Disclaimer. OEI does not guarantee that the service provided by the website will not suffer technical interruptions at any time, nor that it is updated, as well as its contents at all times. However, OEI undertakes to carry out all those tasks necessary to correct the errors, as soon as it becomes aware of them, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to implement.
Likewise, OEI does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in contents or information linked to the website, provided that they are not related to it, nor of the security damages that may arise as a result of:
- Virus on the User's computer used to connect to the web.
- A malfunction of the User's browser.
OEI is not responsible for the non-publication, or defective publication, of the content sent by users. All comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated by the administrator of the website. Neither is OEI responsible for the consequences arising from the elimination of those comments that do not comply with the rules of participation.
ELEVENTH.- Resolution of the Terms and Conditions of Use contract. This contract will remain in force until terminated. OEI reserves the right to terminate the use of the website by the User, his account, or any content and information associated with said account, with reasonable notice and for just cause, at all times.
TWELFTH.- Intellectual Property Policy. This website is under the jurisdiction of Spanish laws, national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The contents, trademarks, patents, commercial names and information that appear on the website are protected under our copyright, whose ownership is held by OEI. The contents generated by the Users are regulated by clauses four, seven and eight.
This content can only be used on this website, so that the reproduction, distribution, transformation or transfer to third parties is not allowed beyond what the Intellectual Property Law and accessory regulations allow, without the OEI authorization. This protection extends to any database accessible through the web. The unauthorized use of a service or product will involve the initiation of criminal and civil actions against the person who has made use of said content without consent.
The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the website content is authorized provided that:
- The User does not destine these actions for purposes incompatible with the philosophy, objectives or code of conduct of OEI.
- With the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal use, strictly excluding any purpose of commercial or illegal content.
- Maintaining the integrity of the contents, prohibiting any modification.
Most of the images, blogs, photos, videos, texts, forums and similar contents that appear on the website are generated by the Users themselves, who will appear referenced, indicating the author and/or the organization that owns such resources.
Regarding the allusions or quotes that OEI makes about third-party content, the corresponding rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property will be recognized in favor of its owners, not implying their appointment on the website the responsibility on the part of OEI about them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation to said holders, unless it is expressed in that sense.
The treatments that OEI performs on the personal data collected from Users will be limited exclusively to:
- Respond to your questions and respond to requests.
- Provide information on the services that OEI offers on its website, as well as events of various kinds.
- Notify information regarding the modifications that these Terms and Conditions of Use may suffer.
- Customize the User's experience regarding their activity on the website, presenting singularized contents.
- Allow the User to interact and participate in the interactive contents offered by the website.
Finally, OEI recommends that the User refrain from sending personal information, given that it will not be required by the website at any time.
The routes through which OEI may collect personal data from Users are:
- Contact and email forms: OEI makes contact forms available to the User regarding certain services provided on the website. The personal data that the User consents to provide by such means of contact will be treated in an automated way and incorporated into the corresponding file, of which OEI is responsible.
- Social Networks: OEI has profiles in the main social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), being responsible for the treatment of these data each one of the platforms or social networks with respect to the followers or subscribers with whom said profiles count in each case.
- Newsletters, Newsletters or e-mail: among other services, OEI makes available to Users the possibility of subscribing to an information bulletin regarding the activities, publications or presentations that OEI plans to carry out. Said shipment will be automatic and free for the User, who can unsubscribe at any time.
- Promotional actions: those data that the User consents to send to OEI because it is in their interest to participate in these acts, will be treated exclusively for the purpose indicated in each action.
- Employment, scholarships, internships: OEI makes available to those interested in accessing a job offer or training/internships/scholarships a series of contact mechanisms on the website, therefore, only communications that are have practiced through such means. In the event that a candidate is not selected, and unless expressly opposed by the latter, OEI will keep the CV for evaluation in future offers.
- Cookies: these are files created in the User's browser to register their activity on the OEI website, and ensure that navigation is as efficient and personalized as possible with respect to the habits expressed by the User. Types of cookies installed (techniques), name of the cookies, purpose, specific policies of the entities whose cookies we install.
In these Terms and Conditions of Use, you will be informed clearly about the type of cookies and the purpose for which they are intended, but in case the User wishes to obtain more information about them, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Cookies are small files stored on the device that the User uses to navigate through the Internet, and are used to store information of various types: frequency of visits to the OEI website, browsing preferences, information of interest to the User, etc. This information will allow the organization to improve the quality and functionality of the website https://desarrollodocente.org.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Internet, and are activated in the configuration of the browser, helping to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the website. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, you can find:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application, and the use of the options or services offered therein.
- Personalization cookies: allow the User access to services that have predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User's terminal.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of the Users of the website to which they are linked. These data are used in the measurement of the activity of websites, applications or platforms, and for the preparation of navigation profiles.
- Advertising cookies: allow the effective management of advertising spaces, so that advertising content specially customized for the User is obtained.
- Cookies of external social networks: they are used so that the visitors of those platforms can interact with the content of the same, being generated exclusively for the Users of said networks.
Likewise, OEI informs you that it uses the following types of cookies:
- Own Cookies: they are sent to the User's computer and managed exclusively by OEI, in order to improve the functioning of the website. The information collected is used in order to improve the quality of the services provided, as well as the experience that the User experiences of visiting the website. These cookies will remain in the User's browser the necessary time to be able to recognize him as a visitor of the website, and adapt the content to his preferences.
- Third party analytical cookies: the website uses the service provided by Google Analytics, provided by Google Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (in Go ahead, Google). The information generated by said cookies about the use of the website is directly transmitted and filed by Google on its servers in the United States. Google will use this information on behalf of OEI in order to follow the user's habits on the website, compiling activity reports and providing services related to the activity on the page. Google will not associate the User's IP address with any other data it has available.
- External social network cookies: will depend on their own conditions and usage policies.
- Google Plus
The User must know from the first moment that OEI will not be responsible for the content, timeliness and veracity of the Cookies, Privacy or the Terms and Conditions of Use of third parties included in the above links.
The User will show his/her consent to OEI regarding the use of the aforementioned cookies, by browsing and continuing on the website, under the conditions stated in this Cookies Policy.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: you must click on the "Tools" menu option, then on "Internet Options", then on "Privacy" and, finally, on "Settings". Link of interest.
- Firefox: you must go to the menu option "Tools, then" Options ", then" Privacy "and, finally," Cookies ". Link of interest.
- Google Chrome: you must use the "Options" section, then "Advanced" and, finally, "Privacy". Link of interest.
- Safari: You must go to the "Safari" menu, "Preferences" and, finally, to the "Provacidad" section. Link of interest.
- Opera: you must go to the "Security and Privacy" option, where you will find the necessary browser configuration options. Link of interest.
Finally, OEI may update at any time, and without prior notice, the Cookies Policy of the website, in which case the date of update of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website would be modified in the same way. website, so that the User can know the moment in which said change has taken place. The entry into force of these modifications will be determined by the date of update previously commented.
FIFTEENTH.- Jurisdiction. The present conditions of use of the website will be governed by Spanish law, with the Spanish language of interpretation and interpretation.
Likewise, the parties to the contract, expressly waiving any other applicable forum or jurisdiction, agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of Madrid (Spain) to resolve any dispute that may arise from accessing or using the website.