In these Terms and Conditions of Use, you will be informed clearly about the type of cookies and the purpose for which they are intended, but in case the User wishes to obtain more information about them, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small files stored on the device that the User uses to navigate through the Internet, and are used to store information of various types: frequency of visits to the OEI website, browsing preferences, information of interest to the User, etc. This information will allow the organization to improve the quality and functionality of the website https://desarrollodocente.org.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Internet, and are activated in the configuration of the browser, helping to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the website. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, you can find:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application, and the use of the options or services offered therein.
- Personalization cookies: allow the User access to services that have predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User's terminal.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of the Users of the website to which they are linked. These data are used in the measurement of the activity of websites, applications or platforms, and for the preparation of navigation profiles.
- Advertising cookies: allow the effective management of advertising spaces, so that advertising content specially customized for the User is obtained.
- Cookies of external social networks: they are used so that the visitors of those platforms can interact with the content of the same, being generated exclusively for the Users of said networks.
Likewise, OEI informs you that it uses the following types of cookies:
- Own Cookies: they are sent to the User's computer and managed exclusively by OEI, in order to improve the functioning of the website. The information collected is used in order to improve the quality of the services provided, as well as the experience that the User experiences of visiting the website. These cookies will remain in the User's browser the necessary time to be able to recognize him as a visitor of the website, and adapt the content to his preferences.
- Third party analytical cookies: the website uses the service provided by Google Analytics, provided by Google Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (in Go ahead, Google). The information generated by said cookies about the use of the website is directly transmitted and filed by Google on its servers in the United States. Google will use this information on behalf of OEI in order to follow the user's habits on the website, compiling activity reports and providing services related to the activity on the page. Google will not associate the User's IP address with any other data it has available.
- External social network cookies: will depend on their own conditions and usage policies.
- Google Plus
The User must know from the first moment that OEI will not be responsible for the content, timeliness and veracity of the Cookies, Privacy or the Terms and Conditions of Use of third parties included in the above links.
The User will show his/her consent to OEI regarding the use of the aforementioned cookies, by browsing and continuing on the website, under the conditions stated in this Cookies Policy.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: you must click on the "Tools" menu option, then on "Internet Options", then on "Privacy" and, finally, on "Settings". Link of interest.
- Firefox: you must go to the menu option "Tools, then" Options ", then" Privacy "and, finally," Cookies ". Link of interest.
- Google Chrome: you must use the "Options" section, then "Advanced" and, finally, "Privacy". Link of interest.
- Safari: You must go to the "Safari" menu, "Preferences" and, finally, to the "Provacidad" section. Link of interest.
- Opera: you must go to the "Security and Privacy" option, where you will find the necessary browser configuration options. Link of interest.
Finally, OEI may update at any time, and without prior notice, the Cookies Policy of the website, in which case the date of update of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website would be modified in the same way. website, so that the User can know the moment in which said change has taken place. The entry into force of these modifications will be determined by the date of update previously commented.